Ok- so I do love espresso... but in the morning- i just want to savor a big cup you know the regular size. Not a mini cup thats adorably cute but the size of my thumb. That to me is not a morning wake up call. But their idea of une grande cafe- is an extra shot of espresso.
Ugh.
On another note, Bill and I went back to Lolo the restaurant with the fantastic gnoochi.
I just had to take photos of my meal. Moment of silence for out of this world food.
I'd come back to Lyon just for this dish. It was that good.
Wow- a salad not slathered in creamy dressing! Amazing!
And of course bread.... shocking!
Tomorrow I head for Paris! I'm tres tres excited.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Oh Coffee- How I Miss Thee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment