Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Images of SA!

(These are just some shots I've taken of the beautiful randomness of South Africa. This country is an artists dream!)

I found this on the beach and it looked so amazing I had to take a photo. This photo is so South Africa. Something that is broken down, surrounded by lushness and beauty.


One of the many gorgeous flowers in this country!


Photo of a house in one of the townships.



A dead tree about to be swallowed up by the evening tide. The colours were just too beautiful in the landscape that I had to take this shot!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! makes me want to hop on a plane and join you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is extremely gorgeous. I wish I was there too. Great pics, Shanks!

    Make sure you spend time taking more pictures of the land/scenery/people. You can frame the pics when you get back.

    Talk to ya soon...

    ReplyDelete